Hey there! 👋 I am a fourth-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Columbia University. I am a member of the Natural Language Processing group, where I am fortunate to be mentored by Prof. Zhou Yu. My research interests lie in Interactive Dialogue Systems, specifically in knowledge-grounded dialogues, dialogue summarization, and utilizing dialogue systems for language learning.
- Check out our new paper on Pre-trained Model for Low-Resource Dialogue Summarization!
- I will be co-organizing the Document-grounded Dialogue and Conversational Question Answering Workshop at ACL 2023 in Toronto.
- Our paper Robots-Dont-Cry has been accepted by EMNLP 2022.
- Our paper on Knowledge-Grounded Dialogue Generation has been accepted by NAACL 2022.
- Our paper on Using Chatbots to Teach Languages has been accepted by L@S 2022.
For more details, please see my full CV (PDF).